A 5-lesson Bible study for individual or groups. Published by Rest Ministries, this is our second Bible study.
It addresses guilt, body image, asking for help, depression and more. A wonderful follow-up to our first Bible study.
The 5 chapters include:
- I Can't Do it Alone - Discover how to feel more comfortable accepting help from others.
- I Feel So Guilty - Learn how to overcome feelings of guilt, moving towards acceptance of God’s grace.
- Everything Is So Out of Control - Find out how to surrender over to God your attempts to control your life.
- My Body Image Is Hurting - Chronic illness often affects one’s body image. Recognize how to base your self-image on how God sees you.
- How Do I Cope With This Depression? - Understand why even Christians become depressed and how to move on to feeling better.
>> Read an excerpt on Google Books
This is the second book that most HopeKeepers(R) groups use. The lessons are the perfect size to have the group do at home and then discuss the next week. We recommend even using one lesson for 2 meetings, since discussion is so important and you may not get through the entire lesson.
Lisa donates 100% of the profits to Rest Ministries
Author: Lisa Copen
Rest Ministries Publishers, 48 pages, paperback
Size: 5.5 x 8.5