This is the binder that comes with the HopeKeepers (R) Start Up Kit
, formerly only available with the kit purchase. It's packed full of all of the information you will need to make starting up your HopeKeepers group easier!
Some of the items it includes are:
- What is HopeKeepers and why is it unique?
- Take the quiz – Could your church more effectively minister to people with chronic illness or pain?
- HopeKeepers logo for your announcements, posters, etc.
- HopeKeepers sign up sheet and name tags for meetings to copy
- How to connect with other HopeKeepers leaders
- Preparing for your first meeting
- What to include in your welcome folder
- Ice breakers
- 25 ways to publicize your group
- Example press release
- Fact sheet about illness
- Media tips
- Leader articles
- Recommended church resources
- 5 Newsletter columns to use
- 5 Skits
- What I’d like to tell my pastor about living with illness
- … and lots more! Including some great articles about leading support groups.